The Ten Month Beat

An account of the ten months at the graduate school of journalism for the class of 2006.

8.25.2005

links to other blogs

Hiya!
Dr. Slope, I'm in the same boat as you. Am pretty brain dead when it comes to the education story, and looks like everyone's abandoned ship in a final effort to rescue what's left of the summer in my district, so the schools are deserted! Good luck though!

On another note, maybe those of us who have blogs can put up links to ours on this one? Mine (also on blogspot) has a "template" tab next to "posting" and "view blog", but I don't see it here. Ed, do you know where it is? If we can revive the "template" tab, it would be great for us to read each other's individual blogs!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger thepaperboy said…

    I'm gonna check it out when I have time, after I write this godforsaken 3rd week of August "we're all on vacation out here at the schools" education story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home