The Ten Month Beat

An account of the ten months at the graduate school of journalism for the class of 2006.

5.09.2006

Invisible bitch-slaps

As a foreigner, I have no family in town for graduation and therefore no need for those golden tickets. Out of the kindess (some would say softness) of my heart, I've already given away three out of four.

Now, I'm sure there's a few skeptics of the market at School, but I've decided to employ the invisible hand to pickpocket some of my tuition fees.

Therefore, my remaining ticket (gravy) is to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Place your bids in the comments section (in-kind bids - drinks, meals etc. - are accepted, even encouraged).

This auction will close at 6pm, May 15, sharp. I'll contact the winner directly.

Cheers,
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home